Monday, March 18, 2013

Recent Before & Afters

I finally found a few good dressers!  Dressers are a popular request from clients and I am always on the hunt for them.  Last week I came across two that had great character and structure.  Neither were the right size for any of my clients so I got to be creative with them.  Here are their before & after shots.

8-Drawer Distressed Before:


My little helper in the background...she is so cute.






 8-Drawer Distressed After:






I love how it turned out.  So pretty!

9-Drawer with character Before:


9-Drawer with character After:






I love this color.  I have never used it before and with the glaze over it....perfection. Sadly, the pictures just do not capture the color correctly.  It is such a pale sweet color.

This week I also put some end tables up for sale.  These are our end tables but after moving the living room furniture around they just don't work for us anymore.  I refinished the clear coat on the tops and I freshened up the paint and they are as good as new.  They need a good home!

End Tables Before:





End Tables After:


This picture is from when we were using them.  They are perfect next to a couch!
My other helper.   He refused to look at the camera.








No comments:

Post a Comment